This beautiful publication is back at it with another must-have issue to add to your library. Laine Summer 2019 is arriving to our bookshelves toward the end of this month and we can't wait! Beautiful knitting patterns, portrait interviews and articles with some wonderful new makers, seasonal recipes and, as always, stunning photography throughout. We are excited to dive into this new issue, just in time for summer!
· 11 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Justyna Lorkowska, Denise Bayron, Libby Jonson, Julie Dubreux, Leeni Hoimela, Astrid Troland, Sus Gepard, Éveline Cantin-Bergeron, Jenny Sauselein and Marjorie Martin. (Please see the full list of yarns featured below.)
· an interview with Susan Crawford
· a long-format story about Ocean Rose
· my story by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain'amourée
· a column by Jeanette Sloan (Jeanette will continue as our columnist in the future, as well)
· seasonal recipes
· a travel guide to our dear hometown, Tampere, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop